14 306
0 likes

Made a Decent Amount on Adsense in 2011

However, at the time, SEO was rather easy. In fact, my website was laughably cheap looking and with terrible material - though, nothing glaringly bad like cloaked words or something. Anyway, my income was a couple a hundred a month from Adsense and Indeed Publisher (an employment thing).

What are your thoughts? Sign Up or Log In

EfficientNinja - 0 points - 9 months ago
That's great! I used to have a blog back in 2009-2012 and it was just a hobby project for me. I also tried plugging Adsense to it and it made small profits. Are you still maintaining your website today?
Youngshark - 1 point - 7 months ago
Yeeah adsense is a great way of ensuring that your website earns you money even as you sleep. It is also pretty easy to intergrate and once you have the audience you are assured of a decent income.
jyy - 0 points - 9 months ago
The job niche isn't producing nothing now. However I do have a job website. Nonetheless, as noted, SEO is much tougher and I fell behind on the Domain Authority stuff. However, though, lately I am getting more excited as I found out one of my old websites, that I had let expire, actually had a DA of 28!
Wow congratulations are in order for you my friend. I have always found that people who adopt something early on are the ones who get the real and numerous benefits. The internet is now concentrated with people and growing the DA at the moment though possible might be a little bit harder.
fishbate - 0 points - 9 months ago
That's great, its still a successful one and people like me would probably try to go for Adsense. But of course it's much harder to earn nowadays. But it's worth trying and worth the learning.
A lot of people have realised the potential it has and as such each and everyone now has a website of their own. I still do think that one can still have their own unique niche and build a huge client base.
Martinsx - 0 points - 9 months ago
When Adsense was introduced, people did made a good amount of money from it but it's not as easy as it was back then now with how money is being made with Adsense. Yes, it's true that some people are still making use of it but their are still far more better options to use and make money online.
True. A number of online tactics exist nowadays and minting a lot is much easier than it was years ago. However I reccomend proper research before venturing into any type of online earning stream.
Corzhens - 1 point - 7 months ago
We have an Adsense account for the blogs of my husband. He was earning $100 every 2 years even if he is not very active anymore. Unfortunately, he was planning to revitalize his blog when Adsense issued a new policy that the revenue sharing from the ads will be cut down to 50%. That means the earnings will take twice the time before. Do you have the latest update from Adsense regarding the revenue sharing?
That is great still. How did you reinvest the cash back into your business and have there been better profits after you did so?
stbrians - 1 point - 7 months ago
Lucky you! Do you know it took years for me to get a GoogleAdsense. Now I have it and have not earned a dime from them.

Google happens to guard its Adsense like gold. There are few who earn from it. They need a big traffic.
I guess this can be attributed to the fact that millions of people have now created their own websites and each one wants to earn from the AdSense platform. Google has made it only accessible to those individuals who have concrete traffic to ensure that it does not get bloated with people.
jeffreyjose48 - 1 point - 7 months ago
Wow! Good for you. Many people are having no income. Its because they don't have a decent job. Be grateful that you got one. if there is a way to have an increase in your income, you have to be thankful also.

I'm so lucky to find extra money online. i have been joining a lot of sites. Its only through earner hub that I was given the chance and opportunity to earn a little. I'm forever thankful today.
Join the discussion make a post!
Latest Posts