9 444
0 likes

Success Story: Shoemoney and $130k AdSense Check

Never get tired of this story, just wanted to post it here for future reference, we all have to start, if you want to succeed, you need to persist...

Jeremy has been a great friend over the years and he shares a lot of info in this post...

https://www.shoemoney.com/2017/06/01/the-iconic-google-adsense-check-and-my-10-year-journey-after/

If you are one who sees the success and not the hard work, I always tell people to check out how it all started using Archive.org...

Here is a link to show you how Shoemoney's forum, NextPimp got started, yep just like EarnerHub, it had to start somehow... then it kept growing...

https://web.archive.org/web/20040131000739/http://www.nextpimp.com:80/

Get at it... Put in the work... Next time you feel like someone is an overnight success and has it all figured out... Take a look at Archive.org and see the years of work that were put in...

HTH
;)

What are your thoughts? Sign Up or Log In

RhealaineS - 0 points - 9 months ago
Wow! This is really inspiring. I do hope that one day, I can also share my sucvess story.
Youngshark - 1 point - 7 months ago
Exactly. I also have a similar belief and I know for a fact that it will materialize. I do however acknowledge the importance of grit.
fishbate - 0 points - 9 months ago
That's a lot money! It's nice that people share their success stories. A lot of people including me will have information on how to get our own success...salute.
Martinsx - 0 points - 9 months ago
Sharing one's success stories is one good way to motivate others to join the money making opportunities to make their own money as long as the online making opportunities is a perfect legitimate one. There are lot of scams that flow online, so be sure to share only legitimate ones so that people don't fall into the mess of scams.
The thing about success stories is the fact that they provide motivation to all of us to pull our socks and work harder. I mean having the information that others have tried it before and that it worked is a huge confidence booster.
jeffreyjose48 - 1 point - 7 months ago
Yes! This is so true. You are right on saying it. There is no overnight success. This is an accumulation of hard work. Its payback time.

I hope this success will have its ripple effect on me too. I want also to succeed in life. This is an inspiration for me. As they say there is a light at the end of a tunnel. I am hoping my hard work will also pay me dividends.
you will my friend. I believe that with all the efforts that we are making we are destined to achieve success. Of course, it all now depends on the effort that we put in which will be reciprocated by the benefits we get in monetary form.
Corzhens - 1 point - 5 months ago
It's nice to come across success stories from freelancers like me because it is truly inspiring. To think that he was able to do that then I can also do that. Unfortunately it is easier said than done but with hard work and perseverance I guess we can all reach success someday and have a website that will earn much more than the amount stated above.
stbrians - 1 point - 4 months ago
Hard work put in a venture often sees it grow. Access should be worked. It does not come on a silver platter
Join the discussion make a post!
Latest Posts